PARTNERING WITH THE COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
Discussing the benefits of charitable giving with your clients can provide great value and help them achieve their financial planning and charitable giving goals. The Greater Lowell Community Foundation can help your clients realize their philanthropic goals by providing them with information about community needs and corresponding local nonprofits. Your clients will realize financial, tax and estate planning benefits when a charitable gift is made.
Through the Community Foundation, your clients can create a lasting legacy. In addition, the Community Foundation offers flexibility in charitable giving: donors have the option of making a charitable gift now or in the future.
Financial Planners can:
- Offer clients a value-added service by connecting them with the best charitable giving options on the market
- Partner with the Community Foundation to provide services for their clients that fulfill their philanthropic needs
Potential Benefits for Clients:
- Reduce high capital gain exposure
- Immediate charitable tax deduction with the ability to direct distributions in the future
- Ability to grow contributions tax-free over time
- Fulfill client’s desire to give something back to their community
- Help client create a legacy for future generations
Professional Advisors Council
The Community Foundation’s Professional Advisors Council meets several times a year and discusses topics relevant to professional advisors in relation to client support and charitable giving. For more information on the Community Foundation’s Professional Advisors Council please call 978-970-1600.
“Everyone needs a helping hand at some point in their life; that’s why my wife and I started this fund.”The Ramos Lopez Fund