SERVICES FOR BUSINESSES
The Greater Lowell Community Foundation helps companies fulfill their charitable giving needs with responsible, intelligent philanthropy programs that best support the community needs that matter most to their business and its employees. Best yet, we help businesses ensure that their funding is able to give back to the community year after year.
WHY BUSINESSES WORK WITH THE FOUNDATION
- We help charity-minded businesses gain more visibility for their sincere interest in improving lives in their community.
- We connect businesses with the right nonprofits and other organizations to address the community needs that matter most. We help businesses set up Donor Advised Funds designed to give back to the community in perpetuity.
- We boost business awareness and mindshare through sponsorship opportunities that showcase your community support to the public. This includes sponsor highlights in our monthly e-newsletter which is issued to over 8000 people in the Merrimack Valley.
- We help you build employee volunteerism and community service through our connections with important organizations like Jericho Road Project.
- Our Center for Business Philanthropy has experts to help businesses design a corporate philanthropy program that best meets their needs and community interests.
“Everyone needs a helping hand at some point in their life; that’s why my wife and I started this fund.”The Ramos Lopez Fund