SERVICES FOR PRIVATE & CORPORATE DONORS
The Greater Lowell Community Foundation matches and connects private and corporate donors with local nonprofit organizations that best serve the causes you most care about. Since 1997, we have a proven history of helping donors make a stronger, more lasting impact on our community through well-planned charitable gifts, grants, legacy donations and scholarships.
Your charitable donations help to ensure that local nonprofits receive the necessary funding, resources, training, education and tools they need to effectively address social, educational, economic, environmental and cultural needs, and improve the quality of life in our communities.
WHY PRIVATE DONORS TRUST THE COMMUNITY FOUNDATION WITH THEIR CHARITABLE GIVING PLANS
- Our team of experienced investment managers extends the life of your charitable giving through intelligent, well-designed investment strategies.
- We understand the local nonprofit landscape and understand the needs of the community – and which nonprofits are working on the needs that matter most to you.
- We take the time to get to know your personal interests and help you match them with the right nonprofits that truly need your funding assistance.
- We help you understand how your money is being put to work so you can see the real impact it’s having on our community.
WHY CORPORATE DONORS TRUST THE COMMUNITY FOUNDATION WITH THEIR CHARITABLE GIVING PLANS
- Our Center for Business Philanthropy has expert advice to help your company design a corporate philanthropy program that works for you.
- We have the experience to customize your giving program to match your business needs – such as involving your employees in grant giving.
- We boost your visibility in the community and help establish you and your business as charitable partners who truly care about the community and giving back in a meaningful, long-term manner.
- We provide ongoing opportunities for you to network with other local business, nonprofit and civic leaders who share your passion for making a difference in our local community.
“What a wonderful image: providing shelter to young people who don’t feel safe at home or who are living on the streets, in parks, or abandoned buildings. It is hard for me to think about kids wandering around at night hungry, cold, and at risk,”Sandi A. Wilson