The Foundation is proud of our grant to your organization and will communicate information to the public about your project as well. Grant recipients must:
- Recognize the Greater Lowell Community Foundation as a source of support on your organization’s website, as well as in all communications to the public, such as in annual reports, press releases, social media and other presentations.
- Like/Follow the Community Foundation on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Submit photos or video of the funded project along with your final report.
Three Simple Steps to Include Our Logo in Your Communications
- Right click or Control (Ctrl) Click on an image below.
- Select “Save Image As” to save the file to your computer.
- Upload the saved image to your website or insert the image into your communications.
The following credit text must appear along with the logo:
“This program is supported by funds from the Greater Lowell Community Foundation.”
For electronic and digital communications, the Greater Lowell Community Foundation website http://www.glcfoundation.org should be included as an active hyperlink. The logo must be reproduced as a unit without alteration.